1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from Reno, NV

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by saint, Mar 9, 2012.

1. saint

saint New Member

So let me start off by talking about my truck. I owen a 1983 Black G M C Sierra Classic, “I love my truck” it has a 454 7.4 liters a 6 inch Lift, Rancho suspension, 38inch tires, 1406 Edelbrock carb, and is the straightest cleanest truck with a real radical cam. so that all being said I didn’t build this truck. The reason why is because foe the last 21 years I lived in NYC and never even owned a car or truck. I would either walk or take the subway, so no need to own. About 3years ago I decided I had enough with NYC and moved out west to Reno, NV where I grew up as a child. When I came back to Reno it was time for me to get the truck I always wanted, and I did! Now alls I want to do is work on my truck, But the thing is I know absolutely nothing about any thing. So when I say Newbie I mean Newbie.
    Hopefully thats a good enough intro, Looking Forward to getting my hands dirty and learning a thing hear and there

Thanks John

IMG_1514.jpg IMG_0653.jpg IMG_0009lores.jpg
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! That's a great looking dress kit that you have on there for sure, love the look of the big block.
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club John!!!!:great:
  4. AMac

AMac New Member

Well you certainly came to the right place if you need help. The truck looks pretty awesome, especially the 454 motor. Oh and nice picture with the rainbow as a backdrop.

Welcome to the club!!
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great: