Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

newbie from Sacramento

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ajs1975, Mar 27, 2013.

1. ajs1975

ajs1975 New Member

Hey everyone. New to the forum. My name is Anthony, Im a truck driver from Citrus Heights, CA. Its part of the Sacramento CA area for those who havent heard of it. I picked up a 1997 GMC C1500 recently that needs a little work but not too bad. Ive had several trucks over the years. My first was a 1975 GMC short bed step side. Traded that in on a 1999 C/K body LS C1500 extended cab with a vortec 5.0. I was stupid enough to trade that in on a 2003 S-10. Then traded that in on a 2005 Dodge Ram with a Hemi. Lost that thanks to the economy taking a crap and bought a 1984 Chevy short bed step side, then a 1990 K5 blazer. Then a couple years ago I bought a clean 1983 C-10 short bed fleet side that was my daily driver untill I got my 1997 GMC a couple months ago. I love the C/K body style and Im glad to have another one. Ive also been into chevelles for over 20 years and Ive had a bunch of those too. Currently have a 1965 chevelle SS with a mild 427 bbc.

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Anthony, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome, Anthony! :great: