1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from San Antonio,Tx

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Awesome_Abe, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Awesome_Abe

Awesome_Abe New Member

hey there im new to the site, im 17 . I drive a 2011 crew cab silverado. So far i have a 2.5" daystar leveling kit, 15' l7 and 5500 watt amp, and 5% window tint. Need opinions on cheap mods i can do till summer.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great: Post some pics of your ride? And a 5500 watt amp??? Please tell me that's a typo?

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!! X2 on posting some pics (it's kind of hard to tell with just your avatar). Also, please let us know what goals you have for your vehicle (lift, interior, performance, off road, etc.), as that will help us to provide you our best and most relevant opinions.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  4. Awesome_Abe

Awesome_Abe New Member

Well my goals are to put a lift on it, put a intake,exhaust, programer, and no thats not a typo haha I originally had 2 L7's in the back so i needed the power.
    Here are some pics of it now IMG_6042.jpg

5. mfleetwood

Nice looking ride!

Oops...sorry, one more question....how much $$ are you looking to spend between now and Summer?

6. Awesome_Abe

Awesome_Abe New Member

7. Awesome_Abe

Awesome_Abe New Member

Um i have around 600$ to spend from now till summer.

8. mfleetwood

Ok...Here are a few ideas.

Performance: CAI, Exhaust
    Accessories: Nerf or step bars, Tonneau, spray in bed-liner
    Interior: DIC (driver's information center)...I think you have the audio all taken care of already!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  9. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to gmtc.

10. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

With your budget of $600, I would do a muffler, intake, and programmer. Heres a good tip for you, consider getting these items on Craigslist, Amazon, or eBay.