Newbie From South Bend, Indiana

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by IfeelStupidForBuyingThis, Nov 18, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Hey my names Thomas, im 23 i do alot of factory work but i am currently unemployed, i own a 95 Chevy Suburban K1500 which gives me nothing but problems. :grrrrrr: I dont knew all that much when it comes to the automotive trade :no: i can fix basic things myself but when it comes to something more in depth its a shot in the dark for me, my grandfather was teaching me what he knew since he was a big rig mechanic but he recently passed away, my truck was our project and i would love to get it working right and finish what we had started. Hopefully some of you can help me hammer out what is going on with my truck. :party:
  2. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC Thomas, sorry to hear about all your problems with your 95 suburban.
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0016: Hope everyone on the site can help you out. If you have a problem post it in the appropriate tech forum.
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Sorry for your the loss of your Grandfather.
  5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 100 Posts

Hi Thomas, Welcome to the Club. We're here to help.
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club Thomas, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:
  7. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Jump on in and start having some fun while you get the answers you need.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome, Thomas! :great:
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!