Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from the DEEP South, Snellville, GA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BQS4, Aug 24, 2013.

1. BQS4

BQS4 New Member

I was surfing the net, and came across this site, looked like a good place to put down roots and see what happens. I'm in Snellville, GA, that's east of Atlanta, between Stone Mountain and Athens. I currently own a '99 Suburban which I bought used from the original owners. I bought it in Coppell, TX. Flew out, picked it up and drove it back. Those that have this "last of the boxy, brutish" Suburbans know they have the largest tanks, 42 gallons, which is why I bought this one, but, I also like the body style. I filled the tank in Plano, TX (where I was staying with a friend when I bought the Suburban), and drove it 732 miles to almost the AL/GA line before I got chicken and stopped, threw in some more gas and drove the rest of the way home.
    I also have a '06 HHR 2LT that I bought in June this year, for the wife. It was a used, but, very nice vehicle and has settled in well. I also own, and has been my main car(s) for 30+ years, Opels, I currently have 3 Sportwagons.:sign0021:

2. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

BQS4,

Welcome! Thank you for being a loyal GM customer! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is on the forum if you ever need our assistance.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care

3. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!

5. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

:party: Welcome to GMTC great group of guys, very knowledgeable too.

6. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!