newbie from the "great white north"...(Canada)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ikeslikes2, Jan 4, 2009.

1. ikeslikes2

ikeslikes2 New Member

HI all ... i found this site lookin for a little help with a problem with my '91 Chevy 3/4 ton truck.... from here on will be known as Thirsty...yes it's a 7.4L(454)...and loves the fuel stops...but who doesn't. I farm up here and try to keep my older stuff running myself as much as possible... like fixin' and solvin' problems...so i guess all is good there ...never run out of work..anyway nice to have found you and look forward to any and all responses to learn more knowledgable information...ty for now..gary
  2. vncj96

vncj96 New Member

Welcome to the site!! So lets get a pic of ol' thirsty!
  3. bassalive

bassalive New Member

I'de like to see old thirsty too. Welcome to GMTC
  4. Springthing

Springthing New Member

Welcome to the GMTC, Gary!
  5. ikeslikes2

ikeslikes2 New Member

if i can figure out how to do that i sure will...here it is ...restin' in the rockies

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  6. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Welcome to the site Gary! That's a fitting name for a beasty engine such as yours.
  7. ct9a

ct9a New Member

Welcome to the site!
  8. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

welcome to the club
  9. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome to the site! I filled up my " thirsty " today and figured my mileage went from 6 to 7 mpg which is a good increase for a 8.1L motor home! It's bad when you get excited over 7mpg!
  10. MWright936

MWright936 New Member

Welcome to you and thirsty!
  11. Davandy

Davandy Moderator

Welcome to the site :sign0016:
  12. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member

Welcome, need a drink? Nice back drop to your Pic, except the white sh.. on top, don't you have that in your area? No wonder your truck's thirsty....:rofl:

Jeff