1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from the middle east - KUWAIT

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by atish_therock, Jul 1, 2013.

1. atish_therock

atish_therock New Member

Hey everyone,

Just registered on this website yesterday after viewing some posts that I came across through a google search.

I own a 2004 GMC Yukon Denali since 1 year now. Have been having a lot of issues every month so decided to start learning some stuff that I could probably do myself.

I love my Denali but I just wish it would stop comming up with issues.

I really hope to meet a lot of fellow Truckers (Chevy and GMC) and learn a lot from you'll. So until we meet, take care and have a nice day people :)
  2. 09mgray

09mgray New Member

Thank you for joinin the Club Feel free to ask we got some great people with amazing knowledge on here to help
  3. atish_therock

atish_therock New Member

Thanks 09mgray :)
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  5. 95C1500

95C1500 Member

welcome aboard!
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!!
  7. atish_therock

atish_therock New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys (donyms, 95C1500 and mfleetwood).

I sure wish some Yukon (2004) experts would reply to my other post though. Am patiently waiting on some help out here. Have a nice day Everyone!
  8. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome

If you aren't getting many-any responses-repost with a different heading-perhaps something more specific-shorter-exact??
    I don't know what the post is-and not an expert in 2004 trucks-but there are plenty who are
    In general-you can DIY many repairs- because most repairs now and actual parts replacements
    There is a member here-Brit working in SA-he says there are good inexpensive mechanics in SA- many not natives of SA-is is 1st world wealthy-but 3rd world "we fix anything" since there are still folks of modest means-maybe Kuwait is the same?
    If you don't get an answer in 24 hrs-repost with another heading
    Luck
    Charlie
    ps did you do a general-google-search of your topic-lotta U-tube videos of all sorts of stuff?
  9. 1ATony

1ATony Member GMTC Sponsor

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here!
  10. atish_therock

atish_therock New Member

Thanks phoebeisis

Here in Kuwait, we dont have any of the locals doing the repairs either, it's mostly asians and other Arab country men but so far I've been unhappy with most of the mechanics that I have gone to. There are only a handfull of good guys but unfortunately sometimes they dont have all the facilities to work on more extensive issues.

Which is why I've started to read and learn more and more about DIY repairs since Jan this year. I've tried googling the problem I'm facing but mine seems to be a bit different compared to what I normally find online. Anyway thanks once again for the guidance and support buddy. I will probably do a re-post if I dont find any responses by tonight.

You have a great day.

Cheers