1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from the northwest!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Lakeman, May 31, 2010.

1. Lakeman

Lakeman New Member

Hi all, this seems to be a great site, can't wait to dive on in and check all the threads out! I just bought a 2005 Suburban Z71. Been looking for about 6 months for a replacement for my 1999 Tahoe that had nearly 200,000 miles on it, was still going strong but was starting to have more and more issues, plus I needed to go a little bigger. It was a struggle trying to find a used suburban that was not completely beat on the inside, even the 07 and 08's I looked at had A LOT of wear and tear on the interior, not to mention dings and scratches on the outside. Finally came across the 05, it is Black and could not find more then one little scratch, both the exterior and interior are nearly perfect. Has 53,000 miles on it. Someone did some mods to it like aftermarket exhaust, intake, electric cooling fans, wheels and tires. I have a feeling there might be more. The only down side is, I single handedly changed the weather of western Washington! We were having a fantastic late April, early May. The day I bought my truck, it went from sunny and 70 degrees to 50 and a massive rain storm the moment I signed the papers. Not kidding one bit! Has rained every single day since. It is all because I bought a black Suburban :neutral:

Anyway, I am new to this forum, but not new to GM vehicles. Past vehicles included a 2000 Chevy Blazer ZR2, 1999 Chevy Tahoe LT, 1998 Chevy S-10 ZR2, 1989 Chevy S-10 Blazer Sport, and my first vehicle that I just sold last year (was a tough moment) a 1975 Chevy El Camino. All of them were awesome vehicles!!
    I also own a 2000 VW Jetta that I use as a daily driver, but I won't talk about that thing!
    Last edited: May 31, 2010
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!
  3. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 New Member 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Glad to have you aboard.
  4. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the site from san fran, ca
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts