Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

newbie from vegas

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dustdevil, May 7, 2012.

1. dustdevil

dustdevil New Member

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi from vegas. I have a 1990 chevy 2500 truck. Its got the original 350 with over 230,000 miles and still going strong. Not as good looking as some of the pics of other trucks on here,but i dont care. I have multiple issues i will post in the appropriate thread and hope you all can help me out,as i will do the same. I have owned this truck since 03 and have done a lot of work to it but i have an issue nobody has any answers for. I look foward to being part of the forum, thanks,Chris.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Hopefully you will be able to get some answers to your questions in here.

4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club!! youll find the answers you need here

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Pull up a tailgate and sit a spell. Share your pictures and experiences of your GM truck(CHEVY).:great:

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Once trucks get over 200k after being used as a truck, I think they're beautiful at a minimum for their functionality.

Good to have you and we'll do our best to answer whatever issues you're having.

7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club, Chris!!!

8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Enjoy searching, reading, and learning here. You will meet a lot of good people here with a lot of knowledge. Have fun.

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Chris, it's very good to have you on our team. :glasses:

10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !