1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from Washington State

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by maicobo2002, Nov 20, 2009.

1. maicobo2002

maicobo2002 New Member

Hi gang-
    I'm from the beautiful, rainy Northwest. I bought my first Colorado (2006 Ext Cab) in Jan 2009 and immediately loved it. A red light runner took it away from me last week and thankfully the airbags deployed saving my wife and I from any real harm. I had to get another one so we just picked up a 2008 Ext Cab 4x4 in Inferno Orange. These trucks are the best and I look forward to conversing with lots of other happy Colorado owners!

2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum and glad your ok!

3. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Glad you survived the accident. Congrat's on the new truck!

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:

6. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club!!! :great::party:

7. 1S1K

1S1K Rockstar 100 Posts

NW'er

Glad to have another NWet truck guy on here!!! drying out at all today?

8. dtd350

dtd350 New Member

Welcome

Welcome dude. I just joined myself but have found this place to be good. I used to have a 94' S10 ZR2 and loved the thing (not to mention that particular year is pretty rare...it was like not even a half year model). I should never have sold it but at the time I really wanted a full size but now I wish I had never sold it...I should find some pictures of it and post them up. Oh well, enjoy.

DAN

9. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor