Newbie from Washington (The State)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by wheelin4fun, Nov 14, 2009.

1. wheelin4fun

wheelin4fun New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Jason, I live in Enumclaw Washington (and no I don't own any horses LOL) I just purchased a 2007 Silverado 1500 LS Classic, and I love it. Hope learn all kinds of new things about it from everyone here, as the only other 4 wheel drive rig I have ever owned was a 2003 Jeep Wrangler. Here is the only pic I have so far as I just bought the truck. As you can see I need to purchase a set of 2 inch add a leafs because the rear sits 2 inches lower than the front, and I will be going with 35's when the 33's that are on it die.

[​IMG]

And here is a picture of the Jeep that I just got rid of, and really do miss it by the way. I will definatly get another, but it will be a trail only rig, not my daily driver.

[​IMG]

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

4. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

Your new truck is sweet, I am kind of puzzled why the previous owner would lift it like that but to each there own. The add- a- leafs will make it look real good, and the 35's will fit like a glove on it.

If you don't mind me asking, did you ever have any major repairs on that Jeep from other than off-roading. I have been thinking about getting a new 2010 Jeep 4 door Sahara, but I have never had one and am kind of curios about reliability. Thanks for any info!

6. wheelin4fun

wheelin4fun New Member

Thanks, and yes I agree the add a leafs and 35's will be sweet, as for the Jeep I never had any issues other than self induced off road failures. I loved that thing and would definatly own another.:great:

7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:

8. XS ive

XS ive Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome aboard! Truck will look nice when you get the rear up and level! :great:

9. 1S1K

1S1K Rockstar 100 Posts

great northwetttt

Welcome fellow Washington member... hows the wind and rain down there this weekend...

10. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!