Newbie from Washington (The State)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by wheelin4fun, Nov 14, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. wheelin4fun

wheelin4fun New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Jason, I live in Enumclaw Washington (and no I don't own any horses LOL) I just purchased a 2007 Silverado 1500 LS Classic, and I love it. Hope learn all kinds of new things about it from everyone here, as the only other 4 wheel drive rig I have ever owned was a 2003 Jeep Wrangler. Here is the only pic I have so far as I just bought the truck. As you can see I need to purchase a set of 2 inch add a leafs because the rear sits 2 inches lower than the front, and I will be going with 35's when the 33's that are on it die.

[​IMG]

And here is a picture of the Jeep that I just got rid of, and really do miss it by the way. I will definatly get another, but it will be a trail only rig, not my daily driver.

[​IMG]
  2. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  4. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub New Member GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!

Your new truck is sweet, I am kind of puzzled why the previous owner would lift it like that but to each there own. The add- a- leafs will make it look real good, and the 35's will fit like a glove on it.

If you don't mind me asking, did you ever have any major repairs on that Jeep from other than off-roading. I have been thinking about getting a new 2010 Jeep 4 door Sahara, but I have never had one and am kind of curios about reliability. Thanks for any info!
  6. wheelin4fun

wheelin4fun New Member

Thanks, and yes I agree the add a leafs and 35's will be sweet, as for the Jeep I never had any issues other than self induced off road failures. I loved that thing and would definatly own another.:great:
  7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  8. XS ive

XS ive New Member 100 Posts

Welcome aboard! Truck will look nice when you get the rear up and level! :great:
  9. 1S1K

1S1K New Member 100 Posts

great northwetttt

Welcome fellow Washington member... hows the wind and rain down there this weekend...
  10. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!