1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie Here!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Locknutt, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Locknutt

Locknutt New Member

Hey everybody, my name's Locky. I'm from Western Mass and I drive a 94 Chevy K2500. It's got a 5.7L 350 with 168k miles, 2" blocks in the rear, 33x12.5x15 BF Goodrich's and a lighted front visor. I use it sparingly as the MPG seems to be around 10-12 at best but I love taking it in the woods. About a half mile from where I live is a state forest with lots of fun trails, bogs and all different terrain from brook crossings to rock climbing etc.
  2. BRB46

BRB46 Member

Welcome to the GMTC. There are a few of us on here from these parts. A lot of good folks on here to help with ideas and suggestions to make the truck that much better. Enjoy
  3. wackoaboutgm

wackoaboutgm New Member

Welcome. Sounds like a nice 94 you have. Sure miss my old 95 K2500.
  4. Locknutt

Locknutt New Member

Wow im suprised to see anothr W. Mass'er!!! Im from Lee, whereabouts u from?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah gotta love BIG chevys. Its like a tank in the snow too. Havent even needed 4WD yet this season.
  5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member

Hi, Welcome to The Club.
  6. BRB46

BRB46 Member