Newbie in Sin City

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by FordAssasin, Dec 29, 2009.

1. FordAssasin

FordAssasin Member

Hello everybody!! My names Danny and im new (duh) and well im here cuz i love everything Chevrolet I live in Las vegas and i drive a 1999 Chevy Tahoe LS 2wd no major mods yet not till tax time i am not an expert on how tos but i can hold my own when it comes to fixing something or adding some power parts so thats the jist of it i have 2 beautiful kids that also love Chevys along with my wife and if you have any questions i will do my best to answer them to the best of my knowledge i added some pictures of my Tahoe so check em out and let me know what you think laters for now GM Truck Club

2. Amdforever

Amdforever Rockstar

Welcome! I'm in Sin City as well :party:

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi Danny, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here! Look forward to the pictures of your Tahoe. There are some great members here with advice on mods! Look forward to your questions, and your feedback.

4. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club, See you around:glasses:

5. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

I always wondered if it would be cool to live in Las Vegas, but I guess seeing as how I like to do $100 a hand BlackJack it probably wouldn't be a good thing hugh?? :gasp:

7. FordAssasin

FordAssasin Member

Yea that would get very expensive very fast!! But for the most part being born and raised here you get to see alot of cool stuff even when your not expecting it so thank you all for the warm welcome and i look forward to a meet of the club in Vegas or something thanks guys!!

8. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!

9. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

10. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club!