1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie Intro

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Dnarvel, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Dnarvel

Dnarvel New Member

Hi All
    Just joined the site after trolling it for the past few months. I used to drive a 1997 Jimmy, but a new job and a cross-country moved promted me to buy a new vehicle, and I finally settled on the 1500 LS, after lots of looking around at the 1/2 ton pickups. Just purchased a 2007 Silverado 1500 LS, with a 4.8L. I've loved the information I've gotten from everyone here, and hope to get more as I mod my truck a bit more.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard! finally.. post up some pics in the members rides section and tell us some more about your truck
  3. king daddy

king daddy New Member

Hello, and welcome to the club!
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

5. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  6. Dnarvel

Dnarvel New Member

Thanks all. I could have sworn I hit the "save' button for my profile and signature. Thats what I get for doing this at work I guess. Hopefully it will all show up now. Pictures will follow, left the SD card with them on it at home.
  7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Rob.
  8. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome! My first truck was an '06 Silverado LS Regular cab 4X4. Loved that truck, course I love my Sierra as well! The extra room in the extended cab definitely has its advantages!
  9. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club hope we can help
  10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!