1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

newbie KYODT Yukon SLE

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kyodt, Feb 17, 2013.

1. kyodt

kyodt New Member

:sign0144: , I bought a Yukon 4x4 its a long story. up until last year I preferred small sporty and fast. Then my vehicle took a crap and my Nephew let me use his Silverado pickup .So comfort is a good thing... Holy crap!! this is where it gets complicated .My nephew was horrifically murdered out in Oklahoma this past summer, it was a given since we were so close I would get his truck.... wrong so anyways I found a Yukon 4 WD SLE . wow the seats in this vehicle.:great: let me add I am female. and I have always worked on my own vehicles. However these were chick cars go-carts wrapped in sheet metal. (BRAT,,300ZX, S-10,Saturnm Scion tc) I can usually comprehend repair manuals..or my Nephew would give me hints, Well the Haynes WTF ? so how many confusing photos are they allowed to use? and as for repair guides on Autozone web site .. my nephew is dead and I am hoping that I might get some hints,,, The gas mileage on this sucks ..however it is so damn comfortable and roomy its worth it, I just drive real slow .anyways this is my story and I am sticking to it

2. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member

Welcome to The Club. Sorry to hear about your nephew.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome How can we be of service?? Where are you from?
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Sorry to hear about your nephew. You are in the right place. Most of the folks here should be able to help you out with whatever you need. The Haynes pictures can stink. I have one for my truck. Half the time if I did not know what I was doing I would not have any idea what the heck they were showing. I mainly use my manual for the torque specs. (which are not always correct either) What year is your truck?
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here. :glasses:
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !