Newbie Ontario

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Rhino, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Rhino

Rhino New Member

Hey Im a newcomer from a small town in Ontario used the site a couple times decided it was time to become a member. I own a 2001 Silverado 1500 4x4 and a 1986 1500 2wd
    IMG_0352.jpg

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

3. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site........:glasses: From Another canuk!!!!!

4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. I'm glad you finally decided to join the ranks. Particularly considering you have two vehicles to post about. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the best truck club on the web, GMTC has allot to offer and the more you use it the more ways you will find to use it. Great site and even better people. Welcome aboard. :glasses:

6. silveron

silveron New Member

IMG00680-20120327-1929[1].jpg ENjoy the club..

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

8. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

9. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!!

10. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Fellow Canuck,

Nice to have you on here... So how is London?? I moved from Ontario to BC a few months ago, so... nice to have another Ontarioan on here... LOL Hope that you will go to the Central Ontario Meet... (check it out on the Coffee Shop).. WELCOME TO GMTC!! Let me know if you need any help on the site, be glad to help :)