1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Newbie Question

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by OneWheelWonder, Jan 23, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. OneWheelWonder

OneWheelWonder Rockstar

How do you insert an image into a New Thread or Reply without having to make it an attachment or a link to the picture?

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

See the lower right-hand side of the screen where it says [​IMG]

3. OneWheelWonder

OneWheelWonder Rockstar

Ok so if i understand this correctly I just put this: [​IMG]
    into the text? And if i had to guess the word value is going to change to reference which ever picture i want to use correct?

Thats the part that im still a little fuzzy on...what goes between the two img codes?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Take a pic from you albums, and copy the address. When you paste, include the [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Als has given you good instructions. Also, if you are uploading your images to a third party site (that allows more photo bandwidth than your GMTC profile) such as photobucket.com, then it will provide you with a [​IMG]

6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Hmmm, I learn smth new everyday. I've been doing it the hard way