1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie saying hey

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 95suburban4x4, Jun 23, 2007.

1. 95suburban4x4

95suburban4x4 New Member

I'm new around here and thought I would get off on the right foot and say hello to everybody. Hopefully I will be able to offer some helpful advice on occation, but don't hold your breath. Although I will say that if you're 95 blazer is running bad, it's probably the egr clogged with some carbon. And if it stopped running altogether, its probably your fuel pump...haha Just kidding...although that has proved true for me.
    Anyhow, everybody have a nice night (or day if you happen to be reading this tomorrow)
    Bret
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts

Hey Bret, Welcome aboard!
  4. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. :great:
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!:great:
  6. 95suburban4x4

95suburban4x4 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, gentlemen.
  7. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts

be sure to post some pictures of your beast when you get a chance!:great:
  8. 95suburban4x4

95suburban4x4 New Member

I'll have to give it a bath and snap a pic or two tomorrow. It's stock other than a new motor and a K & N filter that I picked up the other day. Runs good and I like it, though. AND the a.c. blows cold...:cool:
    I've actually only had the truck for less than a month now. I've had (still do) a 95 S-10 Blazer LT 4x4 for the past 5 years though and some other nice old bowties before these...68 chevy longbed with a mildly built 350 motor w/ a saginaw 3 on the tree, 67 camaro ss clone with a mild 383 stroker and turbo400 with a nice shift kit, and a 74 Stepside with a nice mild little mouse in it that would have me sliding all over the road everytime I drove it. The last one I had before that was a 72 chevy shortbed fleetside. My buddies and I went crazy on that one. Shaved everything, airbags, power windows (for the shaved doors), fuel cell. The frame was boxed in all over the place. I had some badass house of color candy burple paint for it but never ended up getting it squirted. I had a nice 400 smallblock for it but the motor mysteriously disappeared and I got pissed off and sold the truck not finished for way too cheap. :frown: I miss my camaro, too. :rolleyes: Easy come, easy go....I guess.