newbie to the board

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by summitwhite11, Oct 1, 2013.

1. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Just picked up a 2011 z71 4x4 with 7200 miles, like new, a switch from my f150 back ground, I love it, 5.3 6 speed auto, lt off road trim, bed liner, bed and tail gate caps, inside window visors, tube running boards, k&n, billet grills and bumper insert. front level kit, 18 inch rubber, thinkin maybe exhaust and rear wheel well shroud.white with black innerds, I really like the truck and am happy to have found this forum with so much silverado 1500 knowledge to learn from.

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!!

3. summitwhite11

photo.jpg hey thanks, nice group here, I hope to learn alot of tricks, sweet ride you have there.

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Welcome and great looking truck

5. summitwhite11

Hey thanks DS, I still have lots I can do , but its a good canvas to start with, I see you have tricked yours a tiny bit, sweet.

6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the forum Bud!!

I too own a Summit White truck.. at first i was unsure about buying my white truck, but being paired with the tan interior in my case... I couldn't imagine a more beautiful truck haha.

There is a thread on here for white trucks, I would suggest adding your beauty to it!

WHITE POWER! ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... uhhh.. yeah. I'm not racist or anything, everybody got that joke i hope!:rofl:

7. summitwhite11

Hey rocker, whats the name of the thread for white trucks, thanks.
    Rick