1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

newbie to the board

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by summitwhite11, Oct 1, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 100 Posts

Just picked up a 2011 z71 4x4 with 7200 miles, like new, a switch from my f150 back ground, I love it, 5.3 6 speed auto, lt off road trim, bed liner, bed and tail gate caps, inside window visors, tube running boards, k&n, billet grills and bumper insert. front level kit, 18 inch rubber, thinkin maybe exhaust and rear wheel well shroud.white with black innerds, I really like the truck and am happy to have found this forum with so much silverado 1500 knowledge to learn from.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!!
  3. summitwhite11

photo.jpg hey thanks, nice group here, I hope to learn alot of tricks, sweet ride you have there.
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome and great looking truck
  5. summitwhite11

Hey thanks DS, I still have lots I can do , but its a good canvas to start with, I see you have tricked yours a tiny bit, sweet.
  6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the forum Bud!!

I too own a Summit White truck.. at first i was unsure about buying my white truck, but being paired with the tan interior in my case... I couldn't imagine a more beautiful truck haha.

There is a thread on here for white trucks, I would suggest adding your beauty to it!

WHITE POWER! ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... uhhh.. yeah. I'm not racist or anything, everybody got that joke i hope!:rofl:
  7. summitwhite11

Hey rocker, whats the name of the thread for white trucks, thanks.
    Rick