1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie to the site and Chevy!!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by AIRICK503, Mar 20, 2012.

1. AIRICK503

AIRICK503 New Member

Hey everyone my name is Aric from Portland, Or.

I'm here to get help and tips for my "new to me" 1985 Chevy pickup. Wanting to fix this thing up. Runs fine now but I would like to stock it with custom gear i.e. air filters, engine upgrades, exhaust, lift or lower, etc.

I got this truck from from my step dad. His health has caused him no to be able to drive anymore. He didnt get to turn it into what he wanted so I'm hoping to do it.

Any and all ideas/info is appreciated.
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

WELCOME TO THE GMTC Family... :) well, you come to the right place for advice, ideas, etc... The forum is divided up into over 6 sections; from Marketplace, to Sponsors and Vendors, Pictures, Videos and trucks specific .... Anything that you want to know, someone probably has asked or inquired about, and you will find tons and tons of great advice and pictures of other members trucks... If you need any "community help" please ask me, I will be glad to help. I hope that you will come to the first ever GMTC Summer truck meets (regional meets). keep an eye out for the Post- in the Coffee Shop... We would love to have you there...
    Cheers,
    GMCErica
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am SurrealOne of Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  4. Gundog10

Gundog10 New Member

Welcome. Go to LMCtrucks.com It is a great place to get parts for older trucks. Please don't lower it:)
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Any advice you need, just find the appropriate forum and post away. This is the place for the answers.
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club Aric!!!!:great:
  8. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! There are many options for all the things you want to do. I bet if you give a dollar figure collectively we can help you spend your money.
  10. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I think that's really cool that you're taking hold of the reigns on continuing the truck mods and I'm sure you can get plenty of help between the forum and YouTube. Welcome to the club!