Newbie to the site

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GoFastPadre, Apr 2, 2008.

1. GoFastPadre

GoFastPadre New Member

Hey guys, I'm Chris the newbie in town. I've got a 00 GMC Sierra Z71 and I love it. I am looking for any and all advise HP and TRQ gains. I have the headers and duals, I am working on getting a Wheatley CT at present. I will soon add new gearing and tarny mods. I also spend money I don't have to impress people I don't like:happy::lol:
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  2. DirtDog

DirtDog New Member

Hello, :sign0016: to the site. Hey, you don't live too far from me. I'm in Livingston, TN. It's about 70 or so miles from here to your town.

Jack.
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Welcome to the site! Let's see some pictures.
  4. finalday7

finalday7 New Member

Welcome. What are you looking at for your truck most of all? Performance, Gas, Looks? Tells us a little bit more about you and hopefully we can suggest maybe a few parts you might like.
  5. RockHead

RockHead New Member

wellcome to the site :glasses:
  6. Davandy

Davandy Moderator

Welcome to the site :sign0016:
  7. omegafiler

omegafiler New Member

Welcome to the forum!
  8. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member

welcome to the spread :sign0016:
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

:sign0016:!

Try posting another thread just about your question in one of the Tech forums on here. :great:
  10. GoFastPadre

GoFastPadre New Member

Sorry so slow

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have'nt responded I thought I was set up to get e-mails with new posts. I have some updates to my plans. Here goes.... FlexLite dual elec fans, Volant cai w ram kit, Pasesetter LT's, Motive 4.10's w dif upg, FinishLine L5 Trans and finally Heads & Cam. what do you guys think of Texas Speed parts? www.texas-speed.com OH and thanks for the warm reception!!!! I will post pics soon and I will give updates. 1 more thing 6' sus lft w BFG LT305/75/R16's and new ProComp Whls. Any Sugs for the lift kit?? I think I'll have me a Bad Motor Scooter when finished:lol::glasses:
  11. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member

There are a lot of lift companys but I would suggest Fabtech and Skyjacker(which are both around the same price) , and Rough Country (its much less expensive than the other but still decent). Here are a few sites:

Rockymountainsusp.com
    4wheelparts.com
    suspensionconnection.com
    4wheelonline.com