1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

newbie trying to figure out how to post

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mikeshere443, Jun 16, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. mikeshere443

mikeshere443 New Member

hey new to this site but ive tried twice to post pics about a center console i built with an ipad built in it but it never shows up and says a moderator needs to approve it well its been a week so idk how to post i guess

2. mikeshere443

mikeshere443 New Member

and this post worked so why is my other post not showing up theyve been long threads with alot of pictures in them and it takes a while to make the full write-up

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Are you having trouble starting a new thread or posting on an existing thread? Until you figure it out I would suggest after writing up your post that you copy and save it in word or something on your computer so you don't have to redo it. I will help you all I CAN and there are others on here that may be able to help you more. Good luck and Welcome. :sign0016:

4. mikeshere443

mikeshere443 New Member

thanks for the help i was trying to post a new thread and the write up on how i built my center console but once i posted it it said it had to go to a moderator to approve the thread then it never appeared. but ill try again monday one i have my computer back with all the pictures. the center console was awesome and ive had alot of people asking how to make it .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9T-JYRuEXM

5. mikeshere443

mikeshere443 New Member

thanks for the help i was trying to start a new thread with a write up on how i built my center console maybe they dont allow youtube videos?

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes you can post you tube videos just by pasting the link in your thread. I'm not sure but you may have to have 5 or 10 post before you can post videos. Hopefully someone on here will clarify but if you go to the game section you can make 10 post pretty quick and then try again. Good luck. :glasses:

7. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! And hope you can get your info posted because I'm interested and need a center console.

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We have an anti-spam features, so until you hit 10 posts the system will look for suspicious activity, like adding a bunch of posts back to another website ...

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC. :happy:

10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!