1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie, With 2 new projects from Missouri!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Fathead, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Fathead

Fathead New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Shane, but known around here as Fathead. I live in the country just outside of Osborn Missouri. Where I farm and have fun. I have been a Chevy guy for as long as I can remember. Currently I drive a 2001 Chevy 1500 ext cab stepside 4X4. I havent done much to it, just HID lights, high-low-fog. Tinted all the windows and eyebrow. I recently got 2 new toys that I will be needing much help with. The first one is a 1998 GMC 3500 single cab 4x4, with a 7.4 and an automatic. This one I have been working on for a week and its got me stumped. But looking to do alot of mods to it. Lift, wheels and tires, engine and tranny. Pretty much to make it one bad muddin mother, lol The second project I have is an 1987 Chevy 1 Ton duelly 4X4, with a 7.4 and a 4 speed flatbed. The engine is sitting on the stand in my shop, just waiting on me to tear into her. For this truck I am looking to make it one bad ass haulin machine. A truck I can use to pull my play truck to shows and while one is wining in mudd runs, this one is taking a ribbion home from the car show. But will still blow the doors off any gas burnin ford or dodge going down the highway, even with a trailer on, lol Yes I know, I have big dreams, but come big or stay home right? Well just wanted to say hello. Tomorrow I will start pickin your all's brains about my 1998 7.4 problems, till then Later.
  2. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

3. o3gerber

o3gerber Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome! sounds like you got alot of fun ahead
  4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  6. 1991 Suburban

1991 Suburban Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  7. IPFK83

IPFK83 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to the club.
  8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  9. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Shane. It sounds like you've got plenty to keep you busy for a while. I'm excited to see how these projects go for you. Best of luck.
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!! Good luck and have fun with your projects!!