Newbie with a few questions!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kcourtney, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Kcourtney

Kcourtney New Member

Hey my names Kyle and i have an 03 1500 4x4 LS and i am thinking about buying a MBRP SI/SO and i just want some feed back from those who have an MBRP system. Thanks!

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Kyle. I don't have a MBRP but did install many and they are a very good system, fit well and I think sound good.

3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard Kyle! I have no opinion to offer on your question.

4. Kcourtney

Kcourtney New Member

Thanks guys my buddy has one on his duramax and that was the best fitting exhaut i have ever put on a truck. is the sound really deep or raspy?

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I heard a 5.3 the other day that had the "pro series" maybe MBRP SI/DO and it sounded mean!! Way better than the Gibson supertruck cat back.

6. Kcourtney

Kcourtney New Member

Everyone has flowmaster where im from and i just want something different and i love the way a single exit exhaust looks

7. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Kyle. Have you heard a MagnaFlow SISO? They sound pretty good

8. Kcourtney

Kcourtney New Member

Thanks stephan and no i hhavent is it deep or raspy sounding?

9. dedmon27

dedmon27 Rockstar 100 Posts

I like my Borla. Million mile warranty, fits great, sound is deep, and not obnoxious. Get (good) comments all the time.

10. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Magna Flows sound throaty when you have your foot in it Kyle, but normal driving it's just a deep mellow tone.