1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by tolp101, Mar 9, 2010.

1. tolp101

tolp101 New Member

Evening folks, thought I might test the waters, been contemplating the idea of liftin my colorado. like the looks that I have seen but am not sure of the right way to go about it. Any help would be grateful.
  2. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. It depends on how high you want to go, but a would sugest a suspension lift of some kind. Not real sure who makes a good one for your truck but I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction.
  3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!
    I think a lifted rado would look pretty good:great:
  4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub! Is your truck a 2wd or 4wd?
  6. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 New Member 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Glad to have you aboard.
  7. JBT

JBT New Member

Welcome, I think it would look great lifted.You can see 100's of photos of them at 2 other websites for Colorados and Canyons. Just search the web. Good luck.
  8. RockHead

RockHead New Member

Welcome to the site :glasses:
  9. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome! Cardomain is an excellent site for pictures, tons of Colorados on there.
  10. Coolrado

Coolrado New Member

welcome aboard.