1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by whitecopper, Oct 17, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. whitecopper

whitecopper New Member

Newbie From The Niagara Region

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum; inexperienced; and sorely of need of good direction from you fine folks. A motorcycle accident 3 years ago has forced me to re-evaluate my choices on where to go and how to get there. I have always loved lots of HP (who doesn't), but because I'm somewhat disabled (my legs are not what they used to be), I've chosen to look at alternative ways of transportation (bikes are out and so are cars) to accommodate space for my legs that won't bend like they should. Can someone help me or direct me to where I can communicate with a custom shop or a website where custom 1-Ton Duallies are tricked out?

Cheers, guys; I look fwd to your responses...:great:

WC
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  2. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the GM Truck Club W.C.
    I can't help you, but I'm sure someone will be along that can. The one place I remember that does Duallys was on "Speed Channel" a while back & I can't remember their name. I have never Googled "custom GM duallys" but I'll bet it would have some results.

edit*** One thing I've learned about 1 tons is that NOBODY makes spindle lifts for them, ha ha, or any other decent lift for that matter..
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  3. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  5. SliverZ71

SliverZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  6. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  7. whitecopper

whitecopper New Member

Thanks Stephan; I'll look it up...:neutral::great:

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Thanks Sam...

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I appreciate it, Silver...

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Now that's what I'm talking about...(your signature pic, that is). It's not a dually, but I dig the look. Thanks for the welcome...
  8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome!!!
  10. whitecopper

whitecopper New Member

Thx Eddie...

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Thank you, Mike.