newby from Columbus Canada

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by keith vanderkley, Oct 21, 2011.

1. keith vanderkley

keith vanderkley New Member

Hi, my name is Keith and I own a 2008 silverado 1500LT 2WD. My background is mech. engineering/electronics, and my first job was an electrical mechanic for a european car dealer. Now live in Ontario, Canada and am involved in a new technology loudspeaker industry. Love the truck but ran into some electrical problems for which I am starting to find some solutions, will have some questions and might have some answers.
  2. TRANNY PRO

TRANNY PRO New Member

Welcome to the club from Eactern Canada. Ask your questions,there are good folks here & you will get some help.
  3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

Welcome to the club!
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome to the G M T C !
  5. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

Welcome aboard!
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 New Member

Hi, and welcome! Glad to have you here!
  7. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

Welcome aboard Keith!
  8. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

Welcome to the Club Keith!!!
  9. keith vanderkley

keith vanderkley New Member

Thanks for all the welcome messages. Already been browsing through the site, looking at all the questions and answers. A great community for someone who owns 4 GM products. I am taking possession of yet another white Silverado 1500LT extended cab, for fixing up. Letting go of the Montana and my wife just bought an 08 impala for the winter....anyone else have problems with the door-seams on GM product? By the way, I hope my response and blog on dead AUX outlets has helped some of the members, since I have seen so many unanswered questions as to why these don't work, even when the fuses are good. The cause is the rather crappy way these outlets are manufactured. However, they are cheap to replace, or an easy repair, as long as you know how to do it. Hope my experience has helped others. And THANKS again for the warm welcome, all!