1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Newest Additions to my Truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ippielb, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here's the latest things i've done. 20% Window tint on front two windows, and spark plugs/wires. Going to pick up my chrome door handle covers on Monday, just haven't picked them up yet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks good! Do your tires rub or is that just an optical illusion?

3. ippielb

My front drivers side tire rubs on the mud flap a little when cranked left, and that's all, stock suspension with 3 turns on the torsion key bolts. My bumper seems to be pushed in an inch more on the drivers side too, but i have around 1/2 inch of clearance for the front bumper, it's warped for some reason. Haven't had any real problems except no off roading, and no U turns in the city, or sharp turns going left.

4. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 Rockstar 100 Posts

msd Ignition wires?

5. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Looks good are you planning on lifting it any? I think even a couple of inches would really make it look even better.I've got the same size tires going and the constant having to watch my turning radius buggs the heck out of me,

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  6. ippielb

Yes, MSD Ignition Wires, and yes, I'm planning on ordering a rough country leveling kit for the time being, then a 3" suspension lift. Or maybe a body lift, if cash is tight like its looking to be.

7. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

As it sits that thing looks like a pulling machine. I like the look you have going. Tint is always nice. Have you noticed any change in gas pedal response with the new wires and plugs at all?

8. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looking good!

9. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks good

10. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Damn that looks like limo tint! Wow I know that wouldn't fly in Ohio, mine were half that dark and I got looked at all the time by the cops. Everything is really coming together for you, keep up the great work! :great: