1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newest member of our family

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Davandy, May 20, 2007.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Newest member of our family :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

AHHHHHHH, A puddy tat. Now if you can keep him off the couch. You've got it made. Daddys :rules:

[​IMG]
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Cute little fella.
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Cute cat. Wait until it gets older. Then you'll have to deal with this....[​IMG]
  5. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ah he’s sooo Cute,

A quote from my daughter.
  6. Cableguy

Would it be Ok to say that I hate cats. Hope i don't offend the cat lovers out there. I find them unpredictable and moody. I've got a wife and 16 yr old daughter. Last thing I need is an animal with a mood swing and an attitude too.
    I got rid of our cat, jumping up into rafters, jumping up on stuff, riping stuff apart. We squared off one day in the basement Claws against broom and I won. LOL

Like check the attitude on this one...
    [​IMG]

Like wheres my food Be-yotch! You've got about 30 seconds to feed me before I rip some S**t up of yours...now go! Where'd I park my Hawg at? Has anybody seen my goggles and white scarf...
    Last edited: May 27, 2007
  7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

8. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

don't laugh

Don’t laugh, my white Shepard used to ride with me on the back of my 750 CB Honda. She loved it. If I went for a ride without her she was in depression for the rest of the day.
  9. Cableguy

Did you call "Road trip"...

[​IMG]
  10. KD7ONE

KD7ONE New Member 100 Posts

Cool doggie jacket.