Newly updated 2007 chevy silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by chschevy58, Dec 26, 2009.

1. chschevy58

chschevy58 Rockstar 100 Posts

Installed the leveling kit about a month ago and just put on the rims and tires about a week or 2 ago.
    2.25" ReadyLIFT LEVELING KIT
    325/60R18 NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS (32.99x12.84)
    18x9 HELO 835's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sure makes a difference!!

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good!! You should remove that plastic piece under the front bumper, makes it look even higher.

4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks good!

5. bluemarlin

bluemarlin New Member

I like that tire/wheel combo! Looks sharp!

6. chschevy58

Thanks for the compliments fellas.

7. tandk04

tandk04 Member

That truck looks great. I love the tire/wheel combo. If I am correct, all you did was the 2.25 inch Ready Lift Leveling Kit and then you well able to fit the tires/wheels on no problem? Does it rub at all? That is the exact tire size I want for my truck after putting the 2.25 Ready Lift on. I was worried they might rub. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the tires/wheels and how much did it set you back? Thanks for the help.

8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That makes the truck!:great: I bet it made a world of difference! Thanks for the pictures of a nice looking truck!:glasses:

9. chschevy58

They did rub when i first got them on. I beat back the metal of the inner fender so they dont rub metal but they do rub a little plastic at full lock. I could trim the metal to make it completely stop rubbing but im worried about rust down the road because i will have this truck for as long as possible. Light Line of Louisiana installed my rims and tires but i installed my leveling kit with my buddies. It was $231 per tire and $150 per rim. All together with parts and labor it came out to about $1900.

10. tandk04

tandk04 Member

Thanks man. I appreciate the help. Sounds like you got a pretty good price on that stuff. When you first put them on, without beating or cutting, did the tires rub to much and you had to beat it our you just chose to? Like I was saying, I want the exact leveling kit and tires, but I don't want to have to do any beating or cutting. Do they just rub when they are turned all the way or am I going to have to modify? Thanks again.