Contest Next GMTC Contest Giveaway

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jan 2, 2012.

Newest Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

The only downfall I can think of is that a contest based on the number of user posts will flood the site w/ garbage unless specific post just don't count. In example, guess the next poster game.
  2. djthumper

djthumper Member 100 Posts

I don't think very many people on this site abuse postings. Even those of us that do Guess the Next Poster and a few others.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Steve started some of these games, so I wouldn't classify it as abuse. It keeps us entertained while reading posts and chatting...
  4. djthumper

djthumper Member 100 Posts

I play some of them and look I am still below 100 posts for now. :lol:
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Like fine wine or Scotch. It takes time. When you have some time look through other areas and see where you would like to post and comment .Most of all enjoy your self while browsing this site. Life is far too short to worry about small things.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

No one should worry. We're going to have some focus to the contest so that we can hit areas of interest on the site. :lol:
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This post is my 99th. The sad part is how long I've been a member that it's taken me to get this far. I'm more active now though!! COME ON BIG 100!!
  8. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Atta Boy jump in and enjoy the experience
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

ok, I'm going to close this down so people focus on the current contest that starts next monday. Good luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.