1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Next Purchase? What do you think?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by ..chevy4life.., Feb 4, 2011.

1. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. Rockstar

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

3. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. Rockstar

haha yaaaa i know. im gonna start saving! lol

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It is a Nice looking Setup......I wouldn't mind having it on my truck......but it is going to Cost a Few.$$$$........if you do get this setup, make sure to post up some pictures...:glasses:

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Yep it's nice, but you might have to take out a second mortgage on your house :)

6. ..chevy4life..

..chevy4life.. Rockstar

haha yea there definatly wont be any pics for a while because its not going to happen for a while. im just dreaming on my day off. lol ..and idk if it will even work with my 3.5" CST spindles. Im sure it will though because the CST spindles just replace the stock ones using the stock hardware and everything. Ill have to contact them and see for sure.

7. IPFK83

IPFK83 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Its nice but way overpriced look at king shocks coils or FOA just as good and a little cheaper.

8. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Those are some nice shocks, though they are a little out of my current truck upgrade budget haha.