Football NFL 2011 Season - Week 3

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Sep 19, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's ready for week 3 of the 2011 NFL season?

Comments? Picks? Predictions? Injuries?

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Big day at my house, Cowboys /Redskins on Monday Night Football. I don't think Romo will play after suffering a punctured lung, it won't be the same without my Wife bashing him. She did actually feel sorry for him today when she found out how bad he was hurt. Then they started comparing him to Aikman on Sportscenter and that was the end of that!

Miss-typed, I meant to say Emmitt Smith, but she was berating Aikman at the time I was posting!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds like a party Adam. Too bad Aikman isn't announcing. It would be worth some video. Giants Eagles should be interesting. Especially depending on Vick's status. Jets Raiders. Jets should win, but tough trip to the West coast. Not to mention they have New England the following weekend. Easy to overlook the Raiders.

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

minnesota @ detroit. gonna be a close game, or minnesota is gonna get stomped. Lions are pretty good this year from what ive seen.

Alex

5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'd say McNabb is going to get crushed, Detroit's defense is pretty tough this year.

6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Stop AP and Minn. is ice fishing. The Bills are my upset pick of the week. I hope Fitzy can put together a good 3rd week. I'm starting him over Big Ben this week in FFL.

7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

what i had to laugh at is AP went 120, 5.5 a carry, 2 TDs, and they lost, not like AP didnt pull his weight.

Alex