NFL Sunday Funday

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by BrownPats420, Nov 27, 2011.

1. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

What are your teams, who are they playing, and what are your predictions? Pats are playing the eagles today if Vick is'nt playing it should be fun to watch! defense is playing good for once as well so i'm not complaining. Pats by 14!

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Finally the Panthers have a chance to be 3-8 against the Colts, if we dont beat them, well then it looks like we'll have a top 5 pick in the draft. Oh I am not a Cam Newton fan quite yet, he still has some improving to do before I see him as THE quarterback for the Panthers.

3. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Cam just ran one in 14 yards for the score 10-0 CAR

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Yep, but it seems in every game he starts off decent and does some good. But near the end he messes up and turns the ball over. IMO right now the bad is out weighing the good from him, hence 2-8 record

5. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

X2 They still have some rebuilding to do. I think that Richardson and Co. are not really serious about spending the money to keep the talent in Charlotte. We get a good season and suddenly the guys that got us there are playing for other teams. Sad that Mousa (sp?) had to go to another team to pick up a Super Bowl ring. But they did take down the Colts and that is a start. Better days to come?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011