1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NHL Hockey Season! 2010/1011

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by FergusonT, Oct 11, 2010.

1. FergusonT

FergusonT Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I grew up watching the Red Wings, but after a few years I didn't get into it much until the playoffs. But I did catch the first 2 games. Go Wings 2-0! I was surprised to see Turco playing for Chicago this year. I used to watch him all the time when he played for the KWings here in Kalamazoo.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hmmm....Avalance here. Should make for an interesting season!
  3. FergusonT

Its not like it was 10 years ago....Wings/Av's was a great rivalry. Av's look good this year.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Yeah...I remember those years. Lots of Redwing fans here in Denver, so it made for some great smack-talking. We'll see about this year, as I am always optimistic at the beginning of the season and then a week or two later, reality sets in....
  5. SoIll z71

SoIll z71 New Member

Actually just got back from the Blues domination of the Ducks 5-1. Blues are 2-0 this year so far. Go Blues!!!
  6. FergusonT

Yeah man...not so fond of the Ducks!! Seems like they meet the Wings in the playoffs every year. Potential for a good rivalry!