1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NHL playoffs are upon us!

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Cableguy, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well my Leafs are out go figure...:erf:

But we've got a few Canadian teams still in....:yipi:

In the east we have...
    Buffalo vs NY Islanders
    New Jersey vs Tampa Bay
    Atlanta vs NY Rangers
    Ottawa vs Pittsburgh

In the west we have...
    Detroit vs Calgary
    Anaheim vs Minnesota
    Vancouver vs Dallas
    Nashville vs San Jose

This might be an interesting set of playoffs this year. Should be fun to watch it pan out...
  2. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro Rockstar 100 Posts

I was with a couple buddys on sat. night watchign that leaf game at a bar, we were so hyped then sunday huge dissapointment! Oh well i dont think they woulda went far, but i highly doubt the islanders can beat buffalo the leafs maybe.. but then the next round im sure we woulda got knocked out
    Theres always next year, but then again weve been saying that for 40 years haha hopefully just once in my lifetime:p
  3. Cableguy

Did you see the apology from the leafs in the Sun?
  4. cafs

cafs New Member

I guess there was an upside to being a Flyers fan ,,, we've been out since November , no more let down there :eek:ut: :mad:
  5. Cableguy

At least you've got Biron to work with. Good goaltending and some new players. Phillie will be back next year in the mix...you'll see.
  6. Cableguy

Where is your team in the playoff mix? and Whats your prediction???

[​IMG]
  7. Robbiev

Robbiev Member

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was seriously doubting that the Rangers would go past the first round of the playoffs but they surprised me and alot of people with there sweep over Atlanta. Buffalo is going to be tough to handle but if the Rangers can keep up there attack they have a good shot at getting to the next round
  8. Cableguy

Atta boy Rob, mix it up. Rangers are lookin' pretty good aren't they. Shanny seems to be diggin' in with them. It should be a nice run for them. But your right Buffalo is pretty damn fast team...