1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nice Day to Work on the Truck

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by AMac, Mar 11, 2012.

1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey Amac, I saw your mods fine and they look great. Just had to look at the picture full size. :lol:Be careful doing those mods, you don't want to scratch her. Paint jobs are very expensive these days. :glasses:
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well the mod that was supposed to be in that pic didn't happen and will have to wait until next weekend :erf: and don't worry I'm very concerned about scratching anything on my girl. Although,h I have been considering washing less to reduce additional fine scratches. They stand out unless I use the TW Black Car Detailer and it's becoming cumbersome to add in another 1/2 hour to cleaning time, not to mention finding shade. I might have to go through minimal therapy for dealing with driving a dirty truck more
  3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

:rofl:... you crack me up
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ok AMac time to fess up and tell us all about your spiff contract with TW. Like the Nascar boys you get a spiff each time you put their name up in a post, don't ya? Ha Ha! Just couldn't help me sef. Your Black Widow maker is looking really fine and as you must know there are many a member who are jealous of your truck and all the attention you give her/him.:rofl:
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

It was 17 c above today and fairly dry so we finished up the work a little early and spent a few hours taking some pics and a video of Dirty Dog ...... it was sorta like working on the truck but funner..... till i had to edit and put together the video that was like work..... will post it when its done.....doing its Imovie thing....
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

you are a Dirty Dog:glasses:.....I wish I had that much time and energy to go out and play......sounds like the Video could
    be interesting.........Brian from Ontario.
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That's a sweet looking truck to be sure.
  8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

IMG_0102.jpg :grrrrrr: errrrr!!!!!!
    I only got to move my trucks today,
    but we got lots done other then that,,,,, thought i would share this with you as we clean the shop area up to day and although had no time to play ,,,

I got to sneak a few pics... i will have some new pics up in the Silver truck thread soon though ....lmao...
    And all Mystic had to say was park IMG_0110.jpg IMG_0112.jpg it straight or don't park it all....
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

-10 Celsius here today....washed the truck with power wash soap and water
    only at the bay around the corner....spent 6 or 8 bucks cause it's too cold
    to get mine own crap out/hooked up. I was able to wash in/under almost
    everywhere and get the dirt/salt crap off er'. Wiped er' down and got
    the windows/mirrors/windshield useable again...if you SEE what I mean
    Brian...