Nice Day to Work on the Truck

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by AMac, Mar 11, 2012.

1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey Amac, I saw your mods fine and they look great. Just had to look at the picture full size. :lol:Be careful doing those mods, you don't want to scratch her. Paint jobs are very expensive these days. :glasses:

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well the mod that was supposed to be in that pic didn't happen and will have to wait until next weekend :erf: and don't worry I'm very concerned about scratching anything on my girl. Although,h I have been considering washing less to reduce additional fine scratches. They stand out unless I use the TW Black Car Detailer and it's becoming cumbersome to add in another 1/2 hour to cleaning time, not to mention finding shade. I might have to go through minimal therapy for dealing with driving a dirty truck more

3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

:rofl:... you crack me up

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ok AMac time to fess up and tell us all about your spiff contract with TW. Like the Nascar boys you get a spiff each time you put their name up in a post, don't ya? Ha Ha! Just couldn't help me sef. Your Black Widow maker is looking really fine and as you must know there are many a member who are jealous of your truck and all the attention you give her/him.:rofl:

5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

It was 17 c above today and fairly dry so we finished up the work a little early and spent a few hours taking some pics and a video of Dirty Dog ...... it was sorta like working on the truck but funner..... till i had to edit and put together the video that was like work..... will post it when its done.....doing its Imovie thing....

6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

you are a Dirty Dog:glasses:.....I wish I had that much time and energy to go out and play......sounds like the Video could
    be interesting.........Brian from Ontario.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That's a sweet looking truck to be sure.

8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

IMG_0102.jpg :grrrrrr: errrrr!!!!!!
    I only got to move my trucks today,
    but we got lots done other then that,,,,, thought i would share this with you as we clean the shop area up to day and although had no time to play ,,,

I got to sneak a few pics... i will have some new pics up in the Silver truck thread soon though ....lmao...
    And all Mystic had to say was park IMG_0110.jpg IMG_0112.jpg it straight or don't park it all....

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

-10 Celsius here today....washed the truck with power wash soap and water
    only at the bay around the corner....spent 6 or 8 bucks cause it's too cold
    to get mine own crap out/hooked up. I was able to wash in/under almost
    everywhere and get the dirt/salt crap off er'. Wiped er' down and got
    the windows/mirrors/windshield useable again...if you SEE what I mean
    Brian...