1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nice place

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by NastyZ28, Jul 7, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. NastyZ28

NastyZ28 New Member

I posted some stuff, so I'll say "hi". I found this place by googling for my newly fluttering fuel guage needle (holy ### is my fuel pump about to take a dump? - nope, it's just the cluster punching out - don't worry about it) while out on the road on a trip. Noticed it catered to suburbans so I registered.

I'm a long time suburban owner. I've had 2, a 1990 and now a 1999. Both 1/2 tons. each has pros & cons. I've worked around the cons and improved both to accomodate what I do.

I travel, tow & camp with my suburban. I camp INSIDE the truck (usually) and tow cars, and haul people (family of 5) and cargo, long distances. And the suburban is perfect.

I just got back from Carlisle PA & CT. 2000+ miles and still getting it done. Turned right around and hauled my kids to camp, then went up to the mountains of NC.

I affectionatly refer to my suburban as my "redneck RV".

Here's both of my trucks... the white one replaced my blue one. I kept the engine & trans for 1 of my Z's and gave the truck to a friend. My blue 1 was beat with 245K on it and I wanted improved safety equipment in the replacement. Since that picture i've personalized my suburban. It was initially a stock pig but that's all been fixed.

[​IMG]

2. phiestand

phiestand New Member

Welcome. I'm new as well - finding lots o info here.

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here! Nice looking rides!

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard.