1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Night pics...

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by DirtDog, Apr 24, 2008.

1. DirtDog

DirtDog New Member

Ok, I was bored, just cleaned up the truck, and yes, I mowed the yard this time... LOL

Let me know what ya think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. KickerG

KickerG New Member

:great:Looks great, and even looks like the body clearance is higher with the lawn cut :glasses:
  3. RedHoe01

RedHoe01 New Member

When did you get the different rims?
  4. RockHead

RockHead New Member

Looks good :great::great:
  5. DirtDog

DirtDog New Member

I got them about two weeks ago. I put a thread about it in the suspension, wheels and tires forum.

Jack.
  6. DirtDog

DirtDog New Member

Thanks everybody for all the comments!:happy:
  7. no0b123

no0b123 New Member

I could take my truck to a detailing shop, and it wouldn't look as clean as yours. It looks really good. Did you get different rims too? And is your bed liner plastic or spray-in?
  8. DirtDog

DirtDog New Member

Thank you.:happy: I take pride in how my truck looks, I don't trust anyone to detail my baby but me. I usually spend a whole day on detailing. The rims are the same ones that I traded off of an '04 Avalanche. The shine you see is the result of a worn out powerball mini, 6 hours of polishing (about an hour and a half per wheel) and two really sore arms... LOL!:rofl: The bed liner is a plastic drop in under the rail liner. I got it thrown in the deal when I bought the truck new. I like it pretty well, stuff doesn't slide around as bad as it does on some other ones I've seen. The black caps on the bed rails are Bak Procaps.

That brings up an interesting point, as of July 14th, I've had this truck one year already! Man time flies when you're driving a Chevy!:great:One year, and I've only put 5,500 miles on it as of now, and it only had 10 miles on it when I drove it home. Man, I love this truck, I'm gunna keep it forever.

Jack.
  9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Truck looks great as usual man... and six hours to polish the wheels!!! damn!!! I love and use the powerball mini also but i usually stick to about 15 minutes oer wheel haha
  10. jgalantine

jgalantine New Member

So that is the color mine would be if I washed it? LOL

That is a super clean truck man! I can see your rear wheel well / bottom of bed is super clean!

I've been trying to keep mine from accumulating too much grass/mud. And my white paint is a nice shade of grey from the dust/pollen/sand down here. With accents of little kid hand prints in the dirt going down the driver's side thanks to the neighbors' seven offspring.

It is obvious you love your truck. Well Done!

JG