1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nike GPS Tag

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Jaele, May 15, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Jaele

Jaele Member 2 Years 100 Posts

So I've never used it but I would like to try the Nike Tag game. If you are interested PM me and I will send you my email to invite or PM me your email and I will invite you. I'm not a huge runner and I pretty much always run with my 13mo old in a jogging stroller so its a little more difficult then before =p.

1 person likes this.
  2. Jaele

really no one here runs? come on let your inner child out and play tag with me!

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Some of us are just too old to run. We are more accustomed to rolling in our later years.
    I used to run 5 miles daily with and average of 7 minute miles. Unfortunately old age took my knees away and running is just impossible anymore.
    I hope you can find someone to connect with as running was a very enjoyable recreation.

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I had to google what the game was. I would love to play. Only issue is that I do not have a smart phone to play with. I run pushing a three year old and a 11 month old in a jogging stoller. SO I know what you mean. I just started running this year. Did my first 5k in 24:48. I am running a 5k next saturday called HeroRush. It is a fire fighter based 5k with 19 obstacles.

5. Jaele

nice that run sounds like fun. Im going to do the toughmudder in April when it comes to the Bay area

6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was looking at toughmudder. It was 5 hours away from my house. I have a friend that is trying to qualify for the 24 hour toughmudder. herorush is going to LA at the end of next month. check out www.herorush.com . They also have coupon codes for $10 off pop up on facebook every now and then.

1 person likes this.
  7. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

I will throw my hat into this arena as well Jaele I will PM you my Nike+ info (just created account) and if anyone else wants to link up just let me know.. I am a very light runner although I was able to do a 8.09K one of my last days in Afghanistan..

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome back home and Thanks

9. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks Coach! Been back about 2 months now and loving every bit of it : )
    Keep all those downrange still in our thoughts until they all come home though...