1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nissan: Is it a Leaf or a weenie in disguise?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Caddiac, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sweet. Keep us posted, and let's see some pics when you get it.
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

It arrived last week while I was skiing out west. I picked it up yesterday and made my first run to work today. It is a 60 mile commute roughly 1/2 on the interstate at 65 mph. The rest was on city and county roads at a maxium speed of 45 mph. So with a full charge I made it home with 17 miles of range to spare! The best part is I save $11 bucks on gas at the current $3 per gallon price at the pump. A few picts below. I will post more in my albums later this week.

Leaf dash.jpg Leaf Front.jpg photo.jpg
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Wow is that an arcade game in the dash. You save fuel costs and get to play atari while driving , way cool dude/dudettes.
  4. Caddiac

It sounds like video game when you hit the "start" button; lights flash and arcade like sounds. When you put it in reverse, there is a soft beeping like what you would expect from a piece of construction equipment or a fork lift. LOL Has some really cool features. Kick ass stereo too.
  5. Coach24

Can you fit in that Tuna can comfortably?
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats! Sounds like it should work out nicely for you. Did you see the Top Gear review? It's interesting that the headlights are designed to deflect the wind away from the side view mirrors. I thought they wanted it to look like a bug. :lol:
  7. Caddiac

I think of it as my bug-eyed roller skate. It is fun to drive. I am thinking a lift.....Can't do a hell of a lot with A CAI or the exhaust system. LOL
  8. Coach24

Can you lift it lie 6" and put some nice meats on it?
  9. Caddiac

I did not see the top gear review but will have to look for it. It has some really cool features and is fun to drive. Now that gas prices are going up again, I save even more. LOL That is until I pull the suburbeast out of her lair tomorrow!
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

congrats on the car caddi, you need to change your sig now since its no longer on order, it does look like a video game on the dash, i think id have to much fun looking at that and not paying attention to the road