1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nissan: Is it a Leaf or a weenie in disguise?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Caddiac, Jul 21, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Almost looks like a signature I see on this post. Hey congrats on battling big oil.
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

When you hit the Start button (On button) the lights flash and and sounds like a video game. LOL I am having a ball driving it and the money I save will be used for minor repairs to the Suburban. Thanks for the reminder on the sig.
  3. Coach24

Hey don't ferget yer Alzheimer's:lol: pills as well
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

haha what happens if you run out of charge while driving? can you just find a place to pull up and plug it into?
  5. Coach24

Just make sure you scout out all the outside receptacles at churches, schools,supermarkets, etc. Or make lots of esidential friends with long extension cords
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i would say just go stop at a gas station for a little bit, i mean heck if you can fuel up your car why cant you charge it there right
  7. Coach24

Exactly but will they , like air, start metering it and charge you to charge it?
  8. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

Here is the Top Gear review, got to love this show :happy:

9. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I am sure that Caddiac is enjoying the long commute to work.. and not having to fill up his 'Burban ....LOL We have to convince him to mod it... hahaha
  10. Coach24

Already suggest a lift kit. But I think were they really missed the boat is putting solar cells in the roof to keep charging battery on a constant basis.
    Caddiac should get one of those V solar battery charger and attach to the roof

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

definitely not the complete answer , yet. unless they get an extension cord on a reel that just stays plugged in. we need to ask Caddi what his electric bill, or his neighbors, has been affected by the Leaf.