Nitto Terra grapplers 325/60/18 i'm thinking about buying used deal or no deal?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey guy's i was wondering if i'm getting a really good deal or not it seems like it ha. Well this guy off craiglist sent me pics of some nitto terra grapplers that fit my truck and they have 40% tread left on them and i could tell they were almost have left. The guy told me he would sell them to me for $100 for all 4 tires! I was thinking this is a damn good deal i believe because they are around 1,000 or lil more for a new set! Anyone let me know if it's a deal or not trying to buy them next weekend and will keep them and put them on after my stt's wear down. Help and opinions will be appreciated, thanks jake.

2. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Buy them and then turn around and sell them for a profit. Then you can get those 35's you've been wanting.

3. Rockstarrchevy81

haha yeah i probably will sell them for more to be honest i mean idk why this guy is selling them for so cheap for? I only guessed he don't know how much there worth and was his sons or what not or he just dont care but either way its a win win lol. I will probably be picking them up monday or tuesday for sure he said he would hold them for me so it's a done deal!

4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

As mentioned above, get those tires for $100, sell them for more $$$$, and use that money towards a new set :glasses:

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

That is a killer, unheard of deel !!!!

6. Rockstarrchevy81

yeah i know i contacted the guy today and will be picking them up tomorrow or tuesday just tryin to relax after army training this weekend ha. Yeah but they are the same size cooper stt's i have on my truck 325/60/18 and i have been looking all around just for tires to fit my truck and now i found a price that is really good considering they have 40% tread left especially when they are all terrains which will last the life of these stt's with 40% left. Idk if i'm gonna sell them or not when i get them i might wait a lil while and then see how much i can get for them and if i can get around maybe $200+ then i will sell them. How much do you guy's think they are worth???

7. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Without seeing them, I would bet that you could get $300 for them.

8. Rockstarrchevy81

yeah i will probably sell them or see how much i will get for them before selling them. This is hell of a deal i talked to him today and arranged to get them tomorrow and he said to drive to his house to get them which isnt a 30 min drive i can get them for $60 this is a great deal! He first said $75 to drive to get them then he was like hell $60 would be fine so i was like thanks man your giving me the best deal i have ever had. I know why he's giving them away now he just traded his silverado in for a new tahoe so i'm guessing he dont care about the tires and there just taking up space! I will buy them tomorrow and post pics guys!!

9. Rockstarrchevy81

Hey guy's i got the tires today for $60 bucks and they have around 30% tread left not too bad especially for the price and they are all terrains. I will probably sell my stt's and put the nitto terra grapler's on this weekend and have some pics along with i'm installing my hid kit tomorrow!