Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by str8himalaya, Jan 20, 2011.

1. str8himalaya

str8himalaya Member

Im finally going to put some better tires on my 2004 Ext. Cab silverado Z71. I have a set of keys i have to put on from rough country, but i have a few questions about these tires. First, what is the biggest tire i can run on my stock 16" alloy rims? I was thinking maybe 295/70/16? I would like to get as close to 33" as possible on the stock rim. Second, how do these tires perform on highways? Anybody have them that has a true review of them? I drive about 60 miles round trip to and from work each day, but i live in the midwest and like to go out on the trail with a friend of mine that owns a jeep. Just curious if these would do the trick? Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel Rockstar 100 Posts

I love mine. They are great offroad. The tire is really soft for onroad driving. What gets me is how quiet they are. I have 12k on mine and they are great so far and I do a lot of highway miles.