Nitto Trail Grappler's

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey guy's i have a few question's to ask about these new nitto trail grappler's.. from what i have reviewed they have long tread life like a terra grappler and ride comfort and low noise like a terra grappler. Also they have an aggresive look to them and perform well in the mud close to a mud grappler. I plan on adding some 35 12.50 r18x9 soon as these lil 33;s run down lol and i was wondering if anyone has them or knows about them to chime and let me know what you think.

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have had them on the truck for a little under 5k miles. They are awesome in the mud/clay and clean out very well. I commute 50 miles round trip 5 days a week on winding back roads and they handle great. I am running 295/70R17 so 33.4x11.60 with E range at 40lbs. I would strongly recomend these tires.

3. Rockstarrchevy81

thanks man.

4. ajarman

So you going with the Nitto Trail Grapps Rockstarr?

5. Judson

Judson New Member

I had these on my titan for 10K before I sold it and I loved these tires. They worked real good on every terrain I used them: mud, sand and pavement. Probably buy another set when my mtzs wear out.

6. Rockstarrchevy81

yeah man i'm gonna go with a 35 12.50..

7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

not to divert the point of the thread but just a question for you rockstar. Are you switching from the STT's cuz you didnt like them, or are you just wanting to go to a different tire. the reason I ask is I have the ST's and the STT's were ones that I was thinking of next time around (which hopefully wont be for a while since I just got the ST's).

8. ajarman

Sweet!!! I know this is understood, but post up pics when you get them!!