1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nitto Trail Grappler's

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey guy's i have a few question's to ask about these new nitto trail grappler's.. from what i have reviewed they have long tread life like a terra grappler and ride comfort and low noise like a terra grappler. Also they have an aggresive look to them and perform well in the mud close to a mud grappler. I plan on adding some 35 12.50 r18x9 soon as these lil 33;s run down lol and i was wondering if anyone has them or knows about them to chime and let me know what you think.
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have had them on the truck for a little under 5k miles. They are awesome in the mud/clay and clean out very well. I commute 50 miles round trip 5 days a week on winding back roads and they handle great. I am running 295/70R17 so 33.4x11.60 with E range at 40lbs. I would strongly recomend these tires.
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

4. ajarman

So you going with the Nitto Trail Grapps Rockstarr?
  5. Judson

Judson New Member

I had these on my titan for 10K before I sold it and I loved these tires. They worked real good on every terrain I used them: mud, sand and pavement. Probably buy another set when my mtzs wear out.
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

yeah man i'm gonna go with a 35 12.50..
  7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

not to divert the point of the thread but just a question for you rockstar. Are you switching from the STT's cuz you didnt like them, or are you just wanting to go to a different tire. the reason I ask is I have the ST's and the STT's were ones that I was thinking of next time around (which hopefully wont be for a while since I just got the ST's).
  8. ajarman

Sweet!!! I know this is understood, but post up pics when you get them!!