NNBS 07-08 Black out custom OEM Tails and brake light!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by WaldoAZ, May 1, 2008.

1. WaldoAZ

WaldoAZ New Member

Well guys,
    As in all my previous vehicles, i have smoked the tails and thrid brake light on my truck.
    To make things short, here they are:
    ALSO, I HAVE A SET OF OEM TAILS AND THIRD BRAKE LIGHTS WITH HARNESSES AND BULBS FOR SALE SO LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED. IF YOUWANT A SET TO SMOKE THEN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.
    ENJOY!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

how did you smoke them? i'd love to do that to mine, can you buy them like that?

3. no0b123

no0b123 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Nice truck actually :great:

4. MiDiablo

MiDiablo Member

Nice truck. I blacked out the tails on my Focus' and had a TON of trouble from Johnny Law.

5. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Hot! my 07 is same color and limo tinted, them tailights would look great, where do you get them?

6. MiDiablo

MiDiablo Member

He did them himself bud.

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Look really sharp!

8. WaldoAZ

WaldoAZ New Member

Hi,

No you can not buy them like this. Gotta have them smoked. Hmm, the other set i had smoked is sold.

Try contacting your body shops and ask them to do it. They should know how, but may charge a apretty penny, especially if you want the reverse lights cleared.

9. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

thats a sharp looking ride:great:

10. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

yeh i looked them up on ebay found a guy that advertises for about $300...soooo when I get back in a year, I'll see about getting me some..looks great