NNBS silverado tow mirrors on NBS silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by reggiecab2000, May 14, 2013.

1. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

back to the angles.. its designed that way, its off sets because of the location of the driver, I had the same issue. Get a helper and have them hold it out where you think its at the same angle as the driver side and adjust it, your visibility is cut short.

2. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Does anyone think that they will fit a 2010?

3. TheBADASSBOWTIE

TheBADASSBOWTIE New Member

Thanks, but I think I'm gonna be the one that ends up taking the bullet and test them out. I'll let you all know how they look and post some pictures when I get them ordered and put on.

4. TheBADASSBOWTIE

TheBADASSBOWTIE New Member

IMG_0048.jpg IMG_0051.jpg
    I liked how these fit and I like the blinker on the outside
    IMG_0050.jpg IMG_0052.jpg
    Plug and play made an easy install the light on the side is blinker only, but i found videos that you can make them running lights as well like on ford mirrors
    IMG_0049.jpg IMG_0053.jpg
    the first picture shows the left side when i put my window deflector on i put it too low, and it didn't fit as well. I pulled it up a little bit and moved it up; than it fit well. The second picture is the right side, and I didn't have to move it and it fit very well. I don't know if the picture does them justice.

5. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have the tow mirrors with the blinker on the outside of my truck and I love them

Attached Files: