1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No I'm not the Antichrist :)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Antichrist, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Antichrist

Antichrist New Member

Hey everyone. I'm Brandon, 31, from Lancaster NY. I like long quiet afternoons sitting in my engine bay :)

Anyways, Between my girlfriend and myself, we own:

1996 Monte Carlo LS (3.1L)
    1985 Monte Carlo SC (1976 LM-1 350)
    1981 Cutlass Cruiser (Original 307)

And of course our 1995 Tahoe LT :)

And my forum name is just a game name I've used playing Wolfenstein for years now. I used to make a new name on forums, depending on the car and I can't remember half of them anymore.. I figured using one name from now on would make it easier to remember, plus it's always available :)
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club Brandon!! I expect that you are getting ready for the long harsh winter ahead of you. I'm a former Western NY'er myself. Grew up in Attica, but now live in Myrtle Beach, SC for the last 18 years. I hope you enjoy the site!!! GO BILLS!!!!!!!
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I guess a rose by any other name would still be the man of sin ... or how does that go?

Sounds like you've got your hands full with some nice rides. Be sure to post some pics of them up here.
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

x2! In for some pics! Welcome to the club!
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard Brandon!
  7. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome!.....
  9. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the club......oh well, a name is just a name....what about OMaCC guy
    (OldMonte'sand Cutlass CruiserGuy)....just a thought HAHAHA
  10. Antichrist

Antichrist New Member

Sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you all for the welcomes, and name suggestions :p Although Not being a stranger to forums, I know that multiple accounts is a PITA for the mods and admins, so I'll stick with this one :)

Anyways, here's a few pictures of the 4 vehicles that my girlfriend and I have collected so far.

1996 Monte Carlo LS. This was my girlfriend's first car, and she's had it close to 10 years now. It has the 3.1 V6, Flowmaster single exhaust, and all appearance mods done by my girlfriend. And no, nothing is painted pink :) :

[​IMG]

1981 Cutlass Cruiser. We stole this car for $400, although it will need a complete frame off in the future, and a new engine, the 307 has decent power, but a car like this deserves more. Stock 2.73 rear with posi:

[​IMG]

1985 Monte Carlo SC We found this on craigslist as well. The guy was asking $600, we got it for $400 as well. LM1 350 from a 1977 Caprice, Rochester carb from a 1976 Camaro, mild cam, edelbrock intake, MT valve covers, and of course a stock 2.73 open rear. The rear kills the cars power, but it still hauls nicely. The body is rough, and frame rails have the typical northeast G-body rot starting. It's most likely not worth a restoration at this point, but the parts alone are worth more than what we paid for the car. And that's not including the value of the engine:

[​IMG]

And of course a few pictures of our 1995 Tahoe LT:

This one is from the original ad when we bought the truck from craigslist. The guy wanted $2950 on the ad. The sign on the truck said $2500. We ended up getting it for $1900. It's only a 1/2 ton, but it works. It came with 2 sets of rims, the ones pictured, and we just finished refinishing the factory rims for winter. They had the typical clearcoat peeling, some curb rash, but overall nice winter rims. We painted them a dark graphite color. I'll have to get pictures from my girlfriend, she put them somewhere, I just have to figure out where.

[​IMG]

This is during the headlight restoration process, It's difficult to tell in the picture, but it made a bigger difference in person. Passenger side is done. Driver side is not yet done:

[​IMG]

This picture was taken at dusk with lights on. I've always loved the look of the OBS GM trucks at night..

[​IMG]