Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

no luck on search

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by reDONKulus, Feb 2, 2010.

1. reDONKulus

reDONKulus New Member

so i am wanting to change the muffler out on the silverado. and like a dumbass i bought a 4.3 wondering what anyone has put on for an aftermarket. i want something to make a bit more power, and not sound like a turd on the v6 also. gonna add ram air, remove all the resonators off my intake pipe, and if i can (gotta find out) advance the timing a bit. (its got a distributor....) not sure if its adjustable or not. my buddy said there should be a tag on the stock air box which is at my dads house!

any input is good!

2. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

The best muffler for you in my opinion is Flowmaster's 60 Series Delta Flow. Its made for four and six cylinder motors and gives better horsespower and a deep mote without being harsh. Or you can go all out and get Flowmasters Super 44. Its loud and has a great sound. They would both be great choices and are reasonably priced. Also, you should cut your cats off. Makes a noticable difference in power.