No more stock rims

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by alabamaxrebel, Jan 30, 2012.

1. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel Rockstar 100 Posts

I finally got rid of my stock Z71 wheels a month or so ago. I got tired of replacing hubs because of my wheel spacers and the icing on the cake was a broken wheel stud that pulled 3 more wheel studs out with with the broken stud, leaving 2 holding on the tire going down the interstate at 70 mph. Here is a picture, hopefully I will have more pictures once I can get my truck cleaned up from all the rain. Please let me know what you guys think!

Brutal.jpg

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Now that looks a lot better :great: but 70 down the interstate that must have been a fun ride lol

3. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I liked the other wheels too, but this look great! I sure like the silver fenders and stripe under the doors. Its unique and looks great.

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

looks good bro.

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good!!! When you post more pics lets see that rear bumper too!

6. alabamaxrebel

Thanks guys! And I will have more pictures soon, if it ever stops raining.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Thanks, I love the color combination myself. I was scared the new wheels wouldn't go well with the silver/grey on the bottom but to me it looks good!

Thanks man. As much as I loved my Z71 wheels these are nice too. They are growing on me!

Thanks! Heres a picture of my rear bumper. I decided to take one this morning even though my truck is filthy. Just know that my exhaust tips usually are nice and shiny not dull!

[​IMG]

7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The new rims looks great. That rear bumper is awesome. It looks like you could pull a freight train over a mountain!!!! LOL

8. alabamaxrebel

I've got 2 D ring tow hooks I can take on an off of that bumper and it is a hoss when I have to pull something. The bumper and the trailer hitch are welded together plus the normal mounting bolts along with the bumper welded to the frame!

9. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sick........