1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

No more stock rims

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by alabamaxrebel, Jan 30, 2012.

1. alabamaxrebel

alabamaxrebel Rockstar 100 Posts

I finally got rid of my stock Z71 wheels a month or so ago. I got tired of replacing hubs because of my wheel spacers and the icing on the cake was a broken wheel stud that pulled 3 more wheel studs out with with the broken stud, leaving 2 holding on the tire going down the interstate at 70 mph. Here is a picture, hopefully I will have more pictures once I can get my truck cleaned up from all the rain. Please let me know what you guys think!

Brutal.jpg
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Now that looks a lot better :great: but 70 down the interstate that must have been a fun ride lol
  3. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I liked the other wheels too, but this look great! I sure like the silver fenders and stripe under the doors. Its unique and looks great.
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

looks good bro.
  5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good!!! When you post more pics lets see that rear bumper too!
  6. alabamaxrebel

Thanks guys! And I will have more pictures soon, if it ever stops raining.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Thanks, I love the color combination myself. I was scared the new wheels wouldn't go well with the silver/grey on the bottom but to me it looks good!

Thanks man. As much as I loved my Z71 wheels these are nice too. They are growing on me!

Thanks! Heres a picture of my rear bumper. I decided to take one this morning even though my truck is filthy. Just know that my exhaust tips usually are nice and shiny not dull!

[​IMG]
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The new rims looks great. That rear bumper is awesome. It looks like you could pull a freight train over a mountain!!!! LOL
  8. alabamaxrebel

I've got 2 D ring tow hooks I can take on an off of that bumper and it is a hoss when I have to pull something. The bumper and the trailer hitch are welded together plus the normal mounting bolts along with the bumper welded to the frame!
  9. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sick........